2022 about my year

hi my name is JP and i am going to tell you about my year my year has been amazing and i don’t want to leave the year so i am going to tell you about an event that i remember the one i remember most is when we went to Murui  because it has been the funnest the this year  because we got to swim in the cold icy water when it was hailing and we even got boogie boards and we where riding on the waves and it was so fun i got red marks from that day and when 30 minets  where up we ha so switch over to the people that haven’t had a turn the i was just swimming kinda boring but fun at the same time because i was riding the waves with my body.

then we walked back to the place where we ate our lunch and morning tea then we did some research on rips and some learning about rips so from that day on i learnt a lot and if you go there with you school it will be the best experience you would  have ever had and if its not then tell me whats yours in your blogs and if you go there hope you enjoy i

I think i have made some progress in reading because i went  3 levels up and it takes months to go up three levels i mean i’m not bragging but i am really good at reading i rely like reading because i have a realy  funny teacher Mrs Jones